Homes for the Homeless (HFH) is a 501(c)3 private, non-profit organization. Funding for the programs at our CCRCs comes from a variety of sources including individuals, foundations, corporations, and government agencies. HFH welcomes both monetary and in-kind donations, both of which are used to provide for the families living in Homes for the Homeless’ facilities.
A gift of:
- $50 buys school supplies for 5 children.
- $500 buys transportation for 50 children to go on an educational field trip.
- $1,000 sends a brother and a sister to summer camp.
- $5,000 will pay for an after-school dance residency at a Center.
- $20,000 secures an Artist in Residence to teach 30 homeless children on-site for an entire school year.