Homes for the Homeless (HFH) is a 501(c)3 private, non-profit organization. Funding for the programs at our CCRCs comes from a variety of sources including individuals, foundations, corporations, and government agencies. HFH welcomes both monetary and in-kind donations, both of which are used to provide for the families living in Homes for the Homeless’ facilities.
A gift of:
- $50 buys school supplies for 5 children.
- $100 buys aprons for one co-hort of students in at Allie’s Place Center for Culinary Education & Employment.
- $500 buys transportation for 50 children to go on an educational field trip.
- $1,000 sends a brother and a sister to summer camp.
- $5,000 will pay for an after-school dance residency at a Center.
- $20,000 secures an Artist in Residence to teach 30 homeless children on-site for an entire school year.
Checks and donated items may be mailed with a note indicating what the donation is for to:
Homes for the Homeless
Attention: Finance Department
36 Cooper Square, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10003
We respect your privacy and will use the information you provide us only to send you news and content about your areas of interest. Homes for the Homeless does not sell or share personal information about our subscribers.