If pursuing a career in the food industry sounds exciting to you, then you’ve reached the right place.
Allie’s Place Center for Culinary Education & Employment offers free hands-on culinary training and job placement support for those who can commit to short, intensive courses that will provide a solid foundation for careers in the culinary industry.
We accept applications on a rolling basis; however, we encourage any interested candidates to start the application process now for upcoming trainings.
What’s the Process?
- By filling out this online application, you are expressing your interest in joining one of our upcoming culinary job training cohorts.
- If you meet all the program requirements below, a Culinary Team member will reach out to you about attending an Open House to complete the application process. (Please keep in mind, it may take several days for a team member to get back to you.)
- Upon contact by a Culinary Team member, all candidates must attend an Open House to provide additional details and complete enrollment paperwork.
- Once all paperwork has been completed, candidates may register for an upcoming cohort.
All students in our program must meet the following four requirements:
- 18-years-old or older
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Received COVID-19 vaccinations
- Able to read, communicate, and follow directions in English
Please fill out this application form ONLY if you meet ALL four of these requirements.
The Culinary Team will be unable to offer you a slot in the program if all four requirements are not met.
Note: Please be aware that all classes at the Center for Culinary Education & Employment are currently conducted in English only; non-English speakers who understand English and can follow both written and verbal directions in English are able to enroll. Those who are unable to communicate or follow directions in English will be unable to enroll.